After Sales Service
After Sales Service
At SYMBIOSIS, we have a commitment to provide our customers with superior distinctive After Sales Service that will differentiate us from the competition.
Most after-sales support involves an upgrade, retrofit or repair service. After-sales support encompasses a wide array of services that cater to consumers. It is designed to assist a customer in using a product correctly, develop brand loyalty among customers and finally ensure customer satisfaction.
In order to achieve continuous good performance, we offer installation supervision and commissioning. Our highly skilled and experienced service engineers carry out commissioning, inspection, trouble-shooting and on-site service, in order to identify possible problems and propose corrective actions.
After Sales services include the following:
Commissioning / Assembly and installation:
- We give Installation Supervision & Testing services to our clients so that they achieve flawless start up of their equipment.
- Shortly after the installation, our engineers revisit the already set up fan to check on its actual performance. This is done to ensure that the fan is working up to its potential and is fulfilling the function it was designed to do so.
Maintenance & Field Services:
- We guarantee the long life of our products and system performance through our maintenance and field services. In order to obtain good performance we offer preventative maintenance by analyzing specific failures and identifying the root causes.
- SYMBIOSIS team is always available to provide customer support. Our service center is situated in SURAT ( GUJARAT ), India. Our able engineers cater to the rest of INDIA and Globally if requried and rush to any site within the Indian Sub-continent, Middle-East or South East Asia. With our turnaround time clocking at 7 business days, we ensure that the consultant visits our fan within one week since the notification of the problem.
- In the pursuit of a long term relationship with our clients, we take detailed study of their machine which is not function to its potential and we test it and check its performance and come up with a case study to solve the problem. We then advise our clients regarding the next step to be taken with the fan.
Retrofitting / Optimization:
- In order to ensure that each and every fan of our clients work up to its potential, we optimize an under performing fan, by upgrading its inner parts, like the impeller while leaving alone the exterior like the casing.