SYMBIOSIS Fume Exhaust and Ventilation Systems
SYMBIOSIS FUMES EXHAUST SYSTEMS ( FES )
- SYMBIOSIS offers extensive FUMES EXHAUST SYSTEMS to cater to HSE requirements of manpower working in Dusty / Hazardous / Toxic Fumes and Smoke area for Industrial as well as Commercial environments.
- FES is installed to confine fumes and other toxic gases / unburnt particles which are generated through various Industrial / Commercial manufacturing – preparation processes.
- SYMBIOSIS Offers Highly Efficient and Well Engineered systems which are effective and compliant within Pollution control norms.
- The System is designed considering the area to be exhausted, number of points of fumes generation, rate of fumes generation, available space for hoods / ductings, locations for ID Fans for complete system extraction or planning for smaller extractions through localised hoods and smaller ID Fans etc.
- The process is studied and site visits made for proper understanding of HSE requirements / worker issues / recovery requirements etc. A total solution is designed keeping all of the above in mind.
SYMBIOSIS Kitchen Ventilation Systems
SYMBIOSIS Kitchen Ventilation systems specialises in the treatment of air from kitchens.  Kitchen ventilation presents the problems of grease, smoke and odours not usually found in other ventilation systems.SYMBIOSIS Equipments used in Kitchen Ventilation uses an Extractor Hood or Canopy and a Filtering system. The fan for the ventilation system may be located within the kitchen / in the duct system nearby and also if required far away from the kitchen as per site conditions.
Results achieved by SYMBIOSIS
SYMBIOSIS partners with you and
- removes cooking fumes at the source, i.e. as close to the cooking equipment as possible
- removes excess hot air and introduce incoming cool clean air so that a comfortable environment is achieved. Inadequate ventilation can cause stress, contributing to unsafe systems of work and high staff turnover.
- ensure that the air movement in the kitchen does not cause discomfort
- provide sufficient air for complete combustion at fired appliances, and prevent the risk of carbon monoxide accumulating
- be easy to clean, avoiding the build-up of fat residues and blocked air inlets which lead to loss of efficiency and increase risk of fire
- be quiet and vibration free
- Temperature: 25 °C in the winter and 29 °C in the summer, with a maximum difference with the outside temperature of 5 °C
- Relative humidity: approximately 70%
- Air velocity: less than 0.5 m/s (0.3 m/s in refrigerated areas)
Kitchen ventilation design
- The main factors considered by SYMBIOSIS when designing a Kitchen Ventilation system are:
- Workload of the kitchen
- Amount, type and power of cooking equipment used
- Layout and shape of the kitchen
- Number of staff working in the kitchen
- The need for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Energy efficiency